Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Summer Speaking Tour


The Virtual Pew
P.O. Box 177731
Wichita KS 67217
316-788-1961
316-258-3952
mike@thevirtualpew.com
May 23, 2007

To whom it may concern:
I am writing this brief letter to let you know I am currently booking presentation dates. I am also attaching brochures that describe the ministry I have been a part of over the last few years. I could go into a lot of detail but thought it best to include some quotes from places I have ministered at in the past. You can also find out much more about me from visiting my two web sites, http://www.thevirtualpew.com/ and http://www.furches.org/ I am also going to include various links that describes much more about the incredible ministry God has placed me in. To be brief, God has blessed me to have contributed to three books, been interviewed in such publications as Christianity Today, published in various many other magazines as well as appearing on national television and radio programs. I am read by millions each week and have collaborated with such individuals as David Bruce from Hollywood Jesus, and George Barna from the Barna Group in the development of The Virtual Pew.

Hopefully my passion and love for Jesus Christ, as well as my commitment to serving others comes across. I am certain that with a little research you will see that the ministry I do is unique.

There are several areas of ministry I could recommend, including Faith in Film, Using Your Culture To Discover Spiritual Truth, to The Story of Anthony, an autobiographical story that involves drugs, physical and sexual abuse, as well as homelessness and gangs. God has used each of these unique presentations among others to reach people across the world. You can visit the following link to learn more about some of the presentations and costs,
http://www.thevirtualpew.com/bookmike.html I will state, I am very open to booking dates in situations where groups can not afford the rates. I also love doing special services when in an area to places such as homeless shelters, jails and so forth. Again, after a little review you will see the unique qualities I have been given from God to minister in these types of situations.
Now a few words from others:

“We recently had Mike do his Faith in Film presentation, and to say the least it was incredible. I will say this without hesitation, if you have the chance to have him in your area, and don’t you have made an incredible mistake.”

“I first became aware of Mike Furches by his ministry and reviews with Hollywood Jesus. When having the opportunity to have him at our church we jumped at it. I can’t say how effective he was in providing the needs of our church. God Bless him.”

“One of the best we ever had at our school, we look forward to having him back in the future.”

“Mike Furches is truly one of America’s good guys, I would recommend him with no hesitation.”

"Mike speaks from the heart and relates his experiences with poise and humor."

"I love this guy. The things this blessed soul has seen, experienced and endured have worked a depth and sensitivity into him, such that I can't imagine anyone who would not be profoundly touched and moved by the Lord through Mike Furches. He is living, moving, breathing irrefutable proof that earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal."

"During my professional association with Mike, he has demonstrated tremendous leadership characteristics with special gifts in communications and motivation. Perhaps his best characteristic, though, is his strong commitment to ethics and morality."

"Thank you very much for speaking at the United Way Key Club reception. It was our pleasure to meet you and learn about 'Anthony'. We appreciate what you are giving back to our community in Tulsa. We need you. Thanks again."

“Mike Furches has always been on the forefront of ministry. What he is doing now with The Virtual Pew is nothing short of outstanding. There is no doubt that he is providing ministry to hundreds of thousands who wouldn’t have known about Jesus otherwise.”

“I am just a regular person that met Mike Furches through The Virtual Pew and MySpace. I can’t tell you how effective his ministry has been in helping me in my relationship with Christ. While there are many who despise Christianity, I can’t help but think that more would follow Jesus if more people like Mike Furches existed.”

Hopefully the above can give a small indication of the work that God has done through me and this ministry. I am grateful that he has had me cross paths with people like Mickey Jones, Billy Bob Thornton, Sky Lopez, and Rob Zombie over the course of the last few years. To me, to know that The Virtual Pew is having an impact on these movers and shakers in the world of entertainment says something about the power of God. I still consider myself just a poor ol street kid who God happened to touch and bless.

I would really love to minister in your area. Please contact me if interested. I would also challenge you to review the links provided below as well as read some of the materials published over the last year. You can simply google my name, or visit the links. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Here are the links I was speaking of:




Click to visit the Virtual Pew Website and become a part of that ministry.

Click to subscribe to my blog

Click to visit and join our sister group at MySpace Hollywood Jesus.

Donations to The Virtual Pew

The Virtual Pew

The Virtual Pew Blog

Personal Furches Web Site

Mike Furches MySpace Page

Mike Furches MySpace Blog

Hollywood Jesus

Reviews With Mike

The Virtual Pew Sermons

The Virtual Pew News

MySpace Hollywood Jesus Group

MySpace The Virtual Pew Group

Thanks again for your consideration and my prayer is that God will open doors that will touch souls.

Sincerely

Mike Furches

P.S. The following include the dates I am in various locations. I would love to book one of those dates in your area.

6/10 – Looking for Dates in North West Kansas, North East Colorado, South West Nebraska
6/11 - Looking for Dates in North West Kansas, North East Colorado, South West Nebraska
6/12 - Looking for Dates in North West Kansas, North East Colorado, South West Nebraska
6/13 – Looking for Dates in North West Kansas, North East Colorado, South West Nebraska
6/14 - Looking for Dates in North West Kansas, North East Colorado, South West Nebraska
6/15 - Looking for Dates in North West Kansas, North East Colorado, South West Nebraska
6/16 – Looking for Dates in North West Kansas, North East Colorado, South West Nebraska
6/21 – Looking for Dates in North East Kansas, North West Missouri, Southern Iowa
6/22 – Looking for Dates in North East Kansas, North West Missouri, Southern Iowa
6/23 – Looking for Dates in North East Kansas, North West Missouri, Southern Iowa
6/24 – Looking for Dates in North East Kansas, North West Missouri, Southern Iowa
6/25 – Looking for Dates in North East Kansas, North West Missouri, Southern Iowa
6/26 – Looking for Dates in Oklahoma
6/27 – Looking for Dates in Oklahoma
6/28 – Looking for Dates in Oklahoma
6/29 – Looking for Dates in Oklahoma
6/30 – Departure for California
6/30 - Arrive in Bakersfield. (evening date possible)
7/1 – Bakersfield California, Heritage Bible Church
7/2 – Looking for Dates in Central California
7/ 3 – Looking for Dates in Central California
7/ 4 – Looking for Dates in Central California
7/ 5 – Looking for Dates in Central California
7/6 – San Jose California MCUSA International Conference (evening dates in San Jose area possible)
7/7 – Looking for Dates in Central California
7/8 – Looking for Dates in Central California
7/9– Return to Wichita.
7/14 – Looking for Dates in Kansas
7/15 – Looking for Dates in Topeka KS
7/16 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
7/17 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
7/18 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
7/19 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
7/20 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
7/21 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
7/22 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
7/23 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
7/24 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
7/25 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
7/26 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
7/27 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
7/28 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
7/29 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
7/30 – Looking for Dates - Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
7/31 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
8/1 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
8/2 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
8/3 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
8/4 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.
8/5 – Looking for Dates Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota.

No comments: